In this position the chosen candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of industrial kitchen refrigeration equipment used in restaurants, hotels etc. located at Clients premises around the island. He has to diagnose faults and repair them mainly on-site.
- Perform day-to-day repairs, service, sanitize and perform preventive maintenance at clients premisses.
- Maintain positive customer relationships.
- Will be forwarded a daily schedule of clients to visit.
- Will be responsible for parts given to him in the van and to take responsibility of van.
- Morning shift based work including some Saturdays.
- Available for overtime and emergency calls as per schedule organized by his manager.
- Emergency calls after morning shift or all day on Sunday or public holidays when needed as per agreed roster. Overtime will be paid as stipulated by employer.
- During probation potential candidates will work every Saturday morning with one Saturday off per month.
- A valid clean driving license (applicants are expected to work off-premises).
- Diagnostic/troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Must have know how on cold room installations.