Reporting to the Spa Coordinator, this position’s primary responsibility is that of performing treatments as detailed on the shift’s booking platform, ensuring good customer care and well-being practices, are maintained at all times. The Spa Therapist is primarily responsible for the daily activities of the Wellness Spa including the adherence of the full SOPs set, with the aim of meeting and exceeding organizational goals. The schedule is roster based and includes standby shifts, hence flexibility is mandatory.
- To provide and excel in spa related wellness therapies, providing accurate information to all clients, ensuring that services being conducted meet the health obligations of the individual in question;
- Be in a position to assess clients’ health consent forms, ensuring that treatments being performed, do not compromise in any way the health of the individual in question;
- Promote widely within the property the spa services, with the intent of securing bookings for the spa, while maintaining a positive interaction with team members throughout the various departments as bookings materialize;
- Corresponds with prospective clients in a timely manner, with the intent of securing business for the spa;
- Follows new and innovative trends as they develop from within the market, with the intent of remaining abreast with the wellness industry;
- Ensures that the Spa’s level of hygiene is within the organizational standards at all times, addresses an element of cleaning and upkeep as the shift evolves, while reporting in-depth cleaning requirements to the superior;
- Any other task commensurate to the role.