Our client, a well known and established company in Malta is seeking to employ a Shipping Clerk to join their growing team.
- Manages the shipment of all products, materials, and supplies.
- Planning logistics and preparing paperwork for shipments.
- Reviewing invoices.
- Checking orders for accuracy.
- Tracking and updating the status of shipments.
- Pulling, packing, and loading items and products.
- Operating warehouse equipment.
- Organizing and cataloging inventory.
- Documenting damages to inventory.
- Troubleshooting shipping issues.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
Requirements and skills
- Previous administration, logistics or retail service experience.
- Knowledge of relevant electronic equipment.
- Computer and Math skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Italian.
- Ability to operate warehouse machinery.
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects.
- Excellent organizational and strong multitasking skills.
- Highly developed attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.