One of our clients, a leader in the healthcare providers in Malta, representing various international pharmaceutical, cosmetic and dermo-cosmetic brands is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team.
- Experience working in a Pharmaceutical Industry
- Knowledge of EU Regulations and GDP & GMP Activities
- Maintaining the quality standard policy and ensuring it is aligned to corporate, and Malta Medicines Authority guidelines.
- Managing all deviations and carrying out thorough investigations applying root-cause analysis and compiling relevant reports in accordance with strict timelines.
- Constantly liaising and communicating with management
- Managing change requests applying the procedures in force and respecting agreed timelines.
- Participating in client and regulatory audits, as well as carrying out internal audits.
- Managing and participating in training activities.
- In possession of a scientific degree or diploma.
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Knowledgeable in conducting quality investigations, root cause analysis and quality risk assessments.
- Experienced in a similar role.
- Diligent, self-motivated and with good attention to detail.
- Capable of following standard operational procedures.
- Able to effectively communicate and collaborate with all team members.
- Analytical, meticulous, and able to solve problems.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.