The RoleLift installer – Elevator Technician needed to install, fix and maintain elevators, escalators and other lifts, using power tools and suitable scaffold. A successful candidate should have experience in similar position but full training will be given so candidates who are experienced with power tools and willing to learn are welcome to apply.
- Assemble elevator cars, installing each car’s platform, walls, and doors
- Connect electrical wiring to control panels and electric motors
- Test newly installed equipment to ensure that it meets specifications
- Dismantle elevator or escalator units in order to gain access to remove and replace defective parts, using hoists, ladders, and hand/power tools
- Repair and/or replace faulty components in order to return elevator to fully operational status
- Conduct preventive maintenance and inspections of elevators and escalators on a scheduled basis to ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes
- Keep service records of all maintenance and repair tasks
- Be an effective team player.
- Possess strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Be highly organized with the ability to work effectively across multiple projects.
- Knowledge of English is a must