The Aftersales Agent is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to clients visiting the dealership’s service department. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for clients and will be responsible for managing their appointments, answering their questions, and addressing any concerns they may have.
- Manage service appointments and schedule appointments for clients as needed
- Answer client inquiries and provide assistance with any problems or concerns
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the reception area
- Support the service advisors and technicians as needeEnsure that vehicles are parked in the assigned areas
- Review repair order to ensure that work is completed. Any additional work must be noted.
- Monitor and follow up on parts to ensure availability
- Handles telephone inquiries regarding appointments and work in process
- Provides written cost estimates for labour and parts
- Refers to service history and recommends additional needed service
- Previous experience in customer service, preferably in an automotive dealership or related industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Proficiency in computer programs such as Microsoft Office and dealership management software
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Attractive wage is being offered
for candidates with fluent English language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.