Providing administrative assistance in the day-to-day running of the CEO Office.
- Assisting the CEO’s office with the general office duties such as printing, copying, scanning, binding and handling incoming mail
- Assisting in the coordination of the CEO’s schedule
- Maintaining and updating the filing system and respective database.
- Preparing meeting rooms as required
- Ensuring kitchen and office consumables are well stocked
- Good communication skills
- Professionalism and well-organised
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.