One of our clients is looking for a highly motivated, meticulous and responsible team player to join their growing team.
Some of responsibilities:
- Posting of invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintaining accounting documents and records
- General Ledger postings
- Performing any other duties that may be required for the smooth running of the finance department
- Advanced level of education in Accounting
- A minimum of 2 years working experience
- Basic computer skills
- Experience in a similar role will be considered as asset
- Experience in a hotel be considered as asset
- Can-do approach and willing to learn and grow
- Highly motivated with good time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.