Your job as a Warehouse Operator is to move goods in and out of a warehouse or depot. You will prepare outgoing stock for delivery, review incoming deliveries of stock and operate forklifts and order picking machines..
A successful candidate need to have experience in similar position.
- Receiving and inspecting incoming and outgoing goods.
- Reviewing goods received against invoices for discrepancies.
- Unloading deliveries from vehicles, unpackaging goods and storing contents.
- Following Occupational Health & Safety procedures.
- Operating forklifts for movement of stock, including lifting, placing and removing stock in high places.
- Using manual and electronic order tools and machines.
- Labelling incoming and outgoing goods.
- Weighing, measuring and packing goods and containers.
- Assisting with stocktakes.Operating computers and devices to locate items.
• Must be on the island now
• Be fluent in communication in English
• Good working knowledge of the tools, equipment and materials common to the trade
• Good knowledge of procedures in local industry.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language