Your job as a Warehouse Kitter is to prepare “Kitted” pallets according to the shipment, make sure that the correct products are picked and the pallets labelled.
A successful candidate need to have experience in similar position.
- To make sure that all the goods are kitted according to the shipment/pick list and to sign the corresponding shipment/pick list.
- To scan loads upon start/end in Warehouse Management System.
- To ensure that all pallet label matches to the pallet content.
- o notify the Warehouse Coordinator if any anomalies occur.
- To ensure that the warehouse is kept clean and organized at all times (Especially the Kitting area).
- To wear all the specified Health and Safety equipment.
- To ensure that the hand palletizers are used and charged according to company policies.
- To ensure that pallets are lifted in a correct manner so to avoid damages to the same pallet.
- To ensure that returned goods from the market are utilised as first.
- All damaged goods must be reported to the Supervisor on duty.
- To perform any jobs required, as instructed by the Warehouse Coordinator.
- Basic Mathematics knowledge.
- Good skills in English language.
- Must be in Malta now.
- Be a team player.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Able to work under pressure and on its own initiative
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language