We are looking for an ambitious Waiter / Waitress for a fine dining establishment in Valletta. Amazing career opportunity in fine dining establishment with excellent wage offered with O/T and P. Holidays paid
- Provides prompt and efficient service in a courteous manner, by setting, serving, and clearing tables
- Has excellent knowledge of all menus present in The Restaurant/Hotel Restaurant to assist all customers in making the right choice and to also assist any customers with specific dietary requirements
- Ensures that his/her area is always clean, tidy, and organised
- Maintains all equipment, work areas, and store areas properly
- Ensures that tables are set up as per reservations and guest requirements
- Takes customers’ orders promptly and courteously
- Sends guests’ orders through to the kitchen and bar as per Restaurant Procedures, ensuring that, any special requests by guests have been sent through properly
- Serves guests their food and beverage orders promptly and as per Restaurant Policy, ensuring that what has been ordered is accurately delivered to the table
- Follows up with guests to ensure that all that has been presented at the table is to their satisfaction
- Finishes all set tasks on time, and ensures that all guests are satisfied
- Assists others as needed
- Assists in any additional tasks assigned by the Manager with a positive and can-do attitude
- Performs all secondary duties as requested
- Is flexible in his/her availability to be able to work shifts as needed
- Adheres to all existing Maltese health and safety laws and regulations
- Takes corrective and preventive action to prevent any possible accidents
- Reports any unsafe or faulty equipment to the Restaurant Manager
- Takes proper care of all the Restaurant/Hotel Property
- Candidate must have minimum of 2-3 years experience in F&B Service, preferably in fine dining environment.
- Previously occupied in a similar position in the catering and hospitality industry will be given preference
- Excellent self-presentation is a must
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Must be in Malta now
Applicants should hold a valid Food Handling Licence, and the ideal candidate should possess a thorough knowledge of food & beverage including wines and cocktails, service techniques and guest interaction. S/he should be able to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.