Our client have an exciting opportunity for a VNA Driver to join their team. VNA driver will play a key role in supporting the warehouse to ensure that the warehouse products are stocked correctly, palletising goods.
- To operate the VNA Trucks and Counterbalance Forklift Trucks in a safe manner, following the traffic management plan.
- To place pallets in their designated area.
- To ensure that FEFO stock rotation is observed when retrieving pallets from VNA racking.
- To ensure that all products are scanned while moving the same pallet from one zone to another. By scanning the VNA driver confirms the receipt/issue of goods as defined through the scanning process.
- To fill in the daily equipment checklist before usage.
- To report any damages/fault to the equipment.
- To ensure that the equipment is always kept in a clean condition.
- To charge batteries according to company procedure.
- To wear personal protective equipment as per company policy.
- To report any defect/damaged products observed in the warehouse.
- To assist as necessary in warehousing related tasks including loading and unloading of trucks.
- VNA Drivers assigned to production duties need to refer to Technical Process Leaders (TPLs) during shifts when a Warehouse Coordinator is not present. It is also recommended that during ANY production shift, VNA Drivers liaise with TPLs in case they need to be excused.
- To carry out other reasonable duties that are asked of you other those listed in this job description.
- Stock rotation using FEFO.
- To report any hazards in the warehouse racking.
- To ensure that all pellet movements are scanned.
- Secondary School Education.
- Perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Read & Write English.
- Driving License Category B.
- Forklift Operation Course.
- Computer Literate.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language