In this role, you will form part of the Logistics team and be responsible mainly for the setup and dismantling of sets and stages during conferences, product launches and other corporate events. The job also includes carpentry, spray painting and upholstery work for the production of new lecterns, custom backdrops, stage pieces and other requests as given by clients.
- Incorporate your creative ideas to achieve the best possible visual result;
- To assist Company staff in ensuring that the props and sets are the highest quality standards.
- Work according to requests required according to Company needs and to co-ordinate with internal personnel to ensure maximum results.
- Implement approved Company Schedules and Policies
- Remain flexible to any other reasonable requirements the company may require from time to time
- Support management and other employees in the accomplishment of tasks and targets.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the Company’s ISO – Integrated Management System
- Adherence to all ISO related policies, work processes and procedures
- Experience in carpentry, plumbing and decorating;
- Knowledge of set-building methods;
- Knowledge of set constriction drawings;
- Communication and Accountability skills;
- Customer care skills;
- Works well under pressure;
- Time management & Organizational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Team player;
- Having a continuous improvement mentality;
- Be creative;
- Problem-solving skills.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.