We are looking for an RVM Cleaner and Driver to maintain and oversee a number of reverse vending machines (Plastic / Glass Recycling) all around the island. Day to day duties will be to collect material and inspect and clean the machines as per training given.
- Driving to various Reverse Vending Machines (RVM) Hubs spread over a number of localities to do basic cleaning of the Reverse Vending Machines and Hubs as per trained procedures
- Ascertaining through visual inspection the RVMs and Hubs are in an operable and clean state.
- Reporting back to the Head Office in case of any RVM requiring attendance by a technician or refuse collector
- Being able to follow a pre-set routes and time schedules as stipulated by Head Office
- Top up RVMs consumables to always ascertain uninterrupted operation
- Making a request to the Plant Shift Leader for any additional consumables or cleaning supplies required for your cleaning vehicle which are to be loaded upon release from stock
- Ascertain that you have the cleaning vehicle equipped daily with all the necessary supplies to allow you to clean the RVM Hubs allocated without delay and ascertain that you have the necessary stock of consumables daily within the vehicle to allow you to distribute such consumables with no delay.
- Distribute consumables (bags, tags, voucher rolls) to any outlets assigned to you by head office from time to time
- Accountable for keeping good records of what inventory of consumables and cleaning materials assigned to the cleaning vehicle under his control
- Making sure that the Company cleaning vehicle is kept in top condition making sure it is looked after and making sure that it is kept clean and in pristine condition while avoiding fines and contraventions
- Ascertaining precise reporting to fuel consumption, refill times and amounts spent on fuel and reporting back to Head Office with all fuel chits daily
- Bringing back the cleaning vehicle to the Head Office for secure overnight garaging within the stipulated timeframes, making sure the cleaning vehicle is securely garaged, locked and key deposited.
- Reporting back to Head Office any immediate requirement of repairs or maintenance as early as possible to the Company cleaning vehicle to allow for planning to get a replacement vehicle to ascertain uninterrupted service
- Proven working experience as a cleaner and cleaning vehicle driver/operator
- Valid professional Maltese driver’s license
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good driving record with no traffic violations.
- Good communicational skills, especially English language
- Capable of completing logs and reports daily on a timely basis for onward use by Head Office
- Clean Police Conduct
- Experience in similar position will be an asset
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.