As a Restaurant Supervisor, you will be reporting directly to the Outlets’ Manager and you will be mainly responsible for the effective running of the venue whilst ensuring the customers’ satisfaction by maintaining an exceptional standard of delivery and professionalism at all times
- Developing new ideas for service and products to maintain a competitive and leading edge
- Ensuring all daily and monthly reports are compiled and submitted in a timely manner
- Assisting the Operations Manager in planning and setting up special events
- Assisting the Outlets’ Manager in directing and organising staffing relation to your respective section
- Supporting the Outlets’ Manager in the implementing and/or following of procedures concerning food and beverages
Applicants should hold a valid Food Handling Licence coupled with at least 2 years’ in a Supervisory role or a similar environment, be computer literate and have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English The ideal candidate should possess a thorough knowledge of food & beverage outlet operations including supervisory aspects, service techniques and guest interaction. S/he should be able to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure.
Applicant MUST be in Malta now
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English and Maltese language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.