Leading health care provider in Malta is searching for a Resident Medical Officer to carry health care services duties at our clients clinic. Candidates need to have necessary qualifications and recognised degree. Current licence as a registered doctor with Medical Council of Malta.
Resident Medical Officer
will be in charge of eestoring health by providing hospital services, including:
- Urgent medical services, such as resuscitation, stabilisation, assessment and diagnosis, treatment and referral, as necessary.
- Assessing the urgency and severity of presenting problems through taking patient medical history, examination and investigation, as necessary.
- Recommending and, where appropriate, undertaking treatment options and carrying out/referring for appropriate interventions and procedures, counselling, psychological interventions, advising and education.
- Referring for diagnostic, therapeutic and support services, as required; referrals within clients staff should be encouraged, where feasible.
- Reviewing, at least once daily, all ward patients, as well as carrying out ward medical duties, in close liaison with the patient’s consultant.
- Ongoing health and development assessment and advice;
- Appropriate health and development assessment and advice;
- Appropriate evidence-based screening, risk assessment and early detection of illness, disease and disability;
- Interventions to assist patients to reduce or change risky and harmful lifestyle behaviour;
- Working with public health providers in the prevention and control of communicable diseases, and reporting to relevant public health authorities;
- Ongoing care and support for people with chronic and terminal conditions to reduce deterioration, increase independence and reduce suffering linking, where relevant, with appropriate service providers.
- Recognised degree
- Current licensure as a registered doctor with Medical Council of Malta
- Extensive knowledge of patient care methods and procedures
- Advanced knowledge of emergency care
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families and all medical and hospital staff at all levels of the organisation
- IELTS English certification
- A team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Good time management
- Excellent organisation skills
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Preference will be given to the candidates already in Malta
- Its important is to have experience in EU and with EU based diploma
for candidates with fluent English language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.