Rental clerks perform a variety of duties related to customer service. They assess customer needs and ensure clients are provided with the best products and services. Duties also include cashiering and handing products over to customers, as well as evaluating customer satisfaction and solving any minor problems or issues that arise in the rental process.
Rental clerks handle money and maintain paperwork, so they need to have a strong attention to detail and organizational capabilities.
- Rental Enquires – Online, calls and emails and walk ins
- Rental Quotes – To send rental quotes via email and on telephone
- Do Rental Bookings
- Invoices for Damages – Rental and Leasing
- Invoices for Daily Rentals – Scanning them and sending to clients
- Doing insurance for clients travelling to Sicily and invoices accordingly.
- Inputting fuel chits accordingly.
- Performing any other duties that maybe assigned from time to time by the Manager or any of the Directors.
Training shall be given on:
- QMS – Vehicle Tracker – Rental Module – Fleet Calendar etc.
- Rental Fleet in detail – Physically and Price List
- How to send Quotes
- How to do Invoicing
- Fuel sheet
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Knowledge on MS Office
- Minimum A level Standard of Education
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.