One of our clients, a leader in the healthcare providers in Malta, representing various international pharmaceutical, cosmetic and dermo-cosmetic brands is looking for a RA and PV specialist.
Some of responsibilities:
- Work with regulators to release products into new or established markets.
- Maintain compliance.
- Review and understand EU regulatory requirements.
- Registration and listing of devices.
- Create and maintain product labelling.
- Process Safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and other requirements.
- To perform Pharmacovigilance activities per GDP requirement including but not limited to, collecting and tracking incoming Adverse Events
- In possession of a scientific degree or diploma.
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Experienced in a similar role.
- Diligent, self-motivated and with good attention to detail.
- Capable of following standard operational procedures.
- Able to effectively communicate and collaborate with all team members.
- Analytical, meticulous and able to solve problems.