One of our clients is currently seeking a Process Engineer to join their team.The Process Engineer will design, implement, controll and optimise industrial processes and machinery.
Some of responsibilities:
- Lead cost reduction initiatives and manufacturing excellence /6 sigma projects
- Improve process yields and machine uptime
- Support in machine overhauls and routine upkeep of all equipment
- To communicate directly with Production Department to coordinate maintenance, be it breakdown and repair, scheduled or preventive, in process areas.
- Lead material qualification and support introduction of new processes and machine in manufacturing area.
- Optimize tool design to improve productivity and yields
- To conduct employee performance reviews based on job descriptions to determine competency, knowledge
- Mechanical engineer
- Proactive, practical and hands on
- Having excellent verbal and written English
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.