We are looking to employ a Power BI Developer with at least 3 years of experience with with Business Intelligence solutions. In depth knowledge and understanding of database paradigms (SQL) is a must.
Very attractive wage offered with fun working environment.
- Develop operational reports
- Build automated reports and dashboards with the help of Power BI and other reporting tools
- Understand business requirements to set functional specifications for reporting applications
- Be able to quickly shape data into reporting and analytics solutions
- Create functional reporting
- Have knowledge of database fundamentals such as multidimensional database design, relational database design, and more
BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
At least 3 years of experience with Business Intelligence solutions.
Having worked with Power BI or similar BI reporting tools and technologies.
Background in data warehouse design.
In-depth understanding of database paradigms (SQL).
Industry experience in C# or other programming languages.
Good understanding of quality assurance practices.
Having worked with the Azure stack, including Azure SQL, Data Factory, Storage Accounts, Azure Functions, and Event Hub is considered an asset.
Aptitude for learning new technologies and problem-solving.
Familiarity with GIT, VSTS or JIRA considered an asset.
Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.