We are seeking a reliable and trustworthy pool attendant to look after our guests and manage the swimming pool area. In this role, you will be required to welcome and attend to our guests, enforce safety rules, and manage pool equipment and facilities, among other duties.
To be a successful pool attendant, you will need to have excellent customer service skills, be highly organized, and have a good knowledge of swimming pool equipment and maintenance. A skilled pool attendant should be friendly, physically fit, and be able to assist swimmers in danger when necessary.
- Setting up umbrellas, loungers, and other pool furniture.
- Ensuring that the swimming pool, furniture, and facilities are clean and safe.
- Welcoming guests and ensuring their safety and comfort.
- Providing guests with towels, shade, refreshments, and attending to their requests.
- Clearing used towels, glasses, and trash.
- Enforcing safety protocols as set out by the resort or hotel.
- Monitoring the activity of guests and ensuring their safety.
- Reporting any damages or incidences to the supervisor.
- Managing the swimming pool cleaning schedule and performing daily inspections.
- At least one year’s experience in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Physically fit, good swimming abilities, and able to perform physical labor in harsh weather conditions.
- Ability to move and lift heavy furniture and equipment.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of pool equipment and safety measures.
- Consistent professional appearance and pleasant demeanor.
- Ideally located in Mellieha area.
- Must be in Malta now.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.