Our client are looking for a Plant Technician to join their team. This position is under the general guidance and supervision of the Maintenance Manager, and will oversee and implement all entrusted maintenance activities and functions.
- To carry out regular inspections and examine for defects in building services, plant, equipment, installations, etc. and keep relative records
- To carry out tests on building services, equipment, installations, etc. Including the use of test equipment and keeping relative records
- To perform preventive maintenance work and to carry out the necessary modifications on building services, equipment, installations, appliances, tools, etc. and keep relative records.
- To attend to faults and breakdowns of building services, equipment, installations, appliances, etc.
- To carry out fault identifications and localization and subsequent repair work on building services, equipment, installations, appliances, etc.
- To examine drawings, wiring diagrams and specifications to determine the appropriate method and subsequence of operations
- To operate and maintain all machinery and equipment
- To supervise contractors’ personnel carrying out maintenance, servicing or installation works, and ensure that work is carried out to standards acceptable to the company
- To perform technical support to assist with the design, development, installation, operation and maintenance of building services, equipment, installations, etc.
- To ensure that all operational, safety and security standards and regulations established by the company are adhered to at all times
- To provide support to the rest of the staff of the Maintenance department as required
- Fluent in English
- Wireman’s licence A and B
- Knowledge of Plant room
- A minimum of two years of experience working in a similar environment
- Able to work on their initiative
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Able to work with shifts on a seven-day schedule
- Have previous experience working in a similar environment and ideally have sound knowledge in guest room maintenance