We are looking for Personal Assistant to the General Manager. The main responsibilities include assisting the hotel’s General Manager in day to day work including communication with clients and suppliers, maintaining rates and contracts, keeping data and records. The successful candidate should be proficient in both spoken and written English language, well versed with secretarial work and responsibilities, organised, discrete and trustworthy, as well as able to handle business information with confidence.
- Create and maintain computer and paper-based filing and organisation systems for records, reports, documents, etc.
- Transmit information or documents using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Maintain the schedules and calendars of the General Manager.
- Arrange and confirm appointments after consulting with the General Manager’s availability.
- Co-ordinate organization of internal and external events.
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- Operate office equipment and also manage office space effectively.
- Other assignment or tasks required by the General Manager
- Previous experience in a secretarial role, in a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient written and verbal English language skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Working experience with a hotel software such as Opera, Protel, Fidelio, etc. will be considered as asset
- Ability to be efficient, proactive and discreet
- Strong organisational skills and well-developed time management skills Knowledge of report writing
- Customer care skills
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.