The Personal Assistant to the CEO is responsible for providing professional secretarial and administrative support to the CEO. This dynamic position involves interaction at all levels and access to sensitive and confidential information necessitating considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgement.
- Handle an active calendar of appointments, prioritizing enquiries and requests while providing recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Arranging travel plans for CEO, and international visitors.
- Managing logistics for all meetings including room setups, preparation of meeting agendas and relevant documentation.
- Manage office filing system.
- Process and distribute daily mail
- Work with senior stakeholders and other executives.
- Support the CEO in maintaining relationships with Business Partners
- Manage accurate and timely completion of ad hoc projects as assigned by the CEO.
- 3-5 years previous experience in an Office Management, Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant role.
- Experience in a C-Level Assistant role.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proven ability in travel arrangements and scheduling meetings/appointments.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.