Our client is looking for Operation manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of front- and back-of-house operations to achieve customer satisfaction and quality service while meeting and exceeding financial goals following a detailed forecast for planning and managing all good and Beverage orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximise sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
Some of responsibilities:
- Manage all day-to-day operations with budgeted guidelines and to the highest standard
- Lead the team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Oversee Front desk, Housekeeping, Security, Food and Beverage and Kitchen service.
- Support and work with Head of Departments in all business aspects.
- Conduct regular team meetings with the Head of Departments to discuss routine operational matters.
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks.
- Monitor the purchases and requisitions of the various departments
- Randomly inspect the Food and Beverage and Kitchen stores to check the quality, par stock levels, expiry dates of the available stock
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of a high-quality events calendar to complement the sales targets.
- Oversee and manage the profit and loss by reaching monthly budgeted targets
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skill
- Must be a mature, pleasant, courteous, cooperative and enthusiastic team player
- Excellent knowledge of Food and Beverage operation
- Good level of education
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role Must be flexible in working hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Ability to work under pressure and meet financial targets
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.