Our client, a well known beautician salon is searching for Nail Technician. Its important that the client has minimum of 3 years experience. It will be considered as asset if client is experienced in gel nails and nail art.
Added benefits are commissions on sales and overtime hours paid.
- Performs professional high-quality manicures, pedicures, and nail treatments for our clients.
- Upholds the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by salon’s policies and procedures
- Understands, promotes, and sells our salon service offerings, including choice upgrades
- Understands and promotes our exclusive retail products for client’s at-home usage and aftercare.
- Creates excellent experience for patrons with a charismatic, friendly, and helpful attitude
- Provides frequency recommendations and education to clients on nails aftercare
- Providing high-quality manicures and pedicures, which includes removing old nail polish from fingernails and toenails, cleaning nails, shaping the ends of nails, pushing back cuticles, and applying new polish based on clients’ preferences.
- Applying artificial nails, gel nails and nail art.
- Recommending various nail designs and nail art to clients.
- Evaluating the condition of clients’ nails and advising them on proper nail care and suitable nail care treatments.
- Sanitizing all nail instruments and equipment before each use.
- Ensuring that workstations are kept clean and orderly.
- Ensuring that nail and massage supplies are adequately stocked.
- Open to ongoing coaching, and learning by attending and participating in required education and training classes and/or lead and educate a team of people
- Committed to consistently improving skills through professional development program
- Excellent communication skills;
- Smart appearance;
- Excellent command of English;
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Experience from Dubai will be considered an asset
- Experienced professional in manicurist/cosmetologist fields;
- A flexible approach to work and willing to learn new techniques in nails and artificial nails area;
- Detail-orientated and patient.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.