We are currently seeking an Monitoring Agent to join our team.
Reports to: Logistics Coordinator / Head of Administration.
The primary role of the Monitoring Agent is to assist the Logistics Coordinator / Head of Administration in monitoring the performance of all variables across the supply chain and making sure that the performance is at the best possible levels in terms of the vending machines uptime, waste is collected on time and also ascertain that any vending machines not in an operable state are attended to in the least possible lead time to ascertain minimum disruption.
- 24/7 vending machines monitoring and driving uptime at all times
- Monitoring portal and error tracking
- Monitoring waste collector data tracking of vehicles
- Ensuring contract requirements for maintenance and waste collector related to machines are being met
- Escalation and follow-ups to Maintenance Contractor and Waste Collector for any technical or logistics-related issues ensuring resolution in a timely manner and minimizing consumer impact
- Ensure cleanliness of machines, including their immediate surroundings, and neat display of branding and signage is always maintained
- Supporting individual retailers to successfully resolve first-line maintenance problems with machines in their establishment
- Ensure all errors and related issues are logged timely and accurately, using the appropriate software
- Tracking SLA performance for two main contractors and issuing performance warnings accordingly
- Ability to meet call-handling performance under pressure
- Making daily plans for the location which they need to be for any offsite visits / audits
- Monitoring of machines CCTV cameras
- Orders for replenishment of consumables
- Attend weekly meetings as required relating to machine operations
Education and Experience
- Experience working in a customer service / help desk Environment
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese
- Sound written and verbal communication in both Maltese and English
- Good IT skills, including the use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated ability to exercise judgment and initiative, work independently within established boundaries, and manage competing demands to meet required deadlines whilst working as part of a wider team
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Capable of communicating with all stakeholders involved in the chain monthly via phone and email
- Demonstrated ability to maintain integrity and confidentiality
- Demonstrated track record and a commitment to quality in the work done
- An ability to think creatively, and advance innovative ideas
We are seeking highly motivated and high-calibre candidates to fulfil the role. Candidates should reflect our values and commitment to be self-disciplined to quality and are expected to be well organised and to be able to present themselves in a professional manner. Previous experience in a high transactional environment will be considered an asset.