Our client, a leading group in hospitality sector is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their existing team. Excellent wage offered as a full time post.
A successful candidate need to have experience in similar position.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of brands across different business sectors
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of clients overall strategic marketing plan
- Lead the execution of marketing programs & drive collaboration with different stakeholders whilst leveraging the right internal processes
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and suppliers
- Prepare an annual marketing budget and monitor on a regular basis
- Oversee and approve marketing collateral in various forms across the various brands of company group
- Develop organic and paid content, events, publicity initiatives and coordinate brands’ presence on social media calendar, lead generation campaigns and performance analysis of mentioned campaigns
- Produce relevant, topical and engaging content for our online channels
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns
- Keep up to date with the latest emerging trends and best practices
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Marketing Manager
- University Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
- Experience in mentoring and managing a marketing team
- Proven experience in developing and executing complex hotel marketing programs
- Strong understanding and experience in offline and online marketing
- Highly organised and a master at time-managementHands-on, multi-tasking marketer with a clear ability to focus on results and return of investment
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Creative and innovative marketer with a love for great copy, communication, and PRExcellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Good usage of Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point. Understanding and usage of social media.
- Knows how to handle the project, including planning the project from conception to implementation, mapping out a timeline, executing each phase, managing the budget and communicating among all stakeholders. Has ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language