Needed Marketing Coordinator. Your main responsibilities include acting as the main liaison between the agency and the company internal team, producing promotional materials and administration.
A successful candidate need to have experience in similar position.
- Coordinate all hotels and Food and Beverage brands’ marketing initiatives, projects and campaigns with a marketing agency
- Act as the main liaison between the marketing agency and the hotels’ team, ensuring a coordinated and effective flow of information.
- Research industry-related topics
- Administer social media and online channels
- Create and distribute marketing content to supplement additional content as required in order to reach brand objectives
- Review, edit and proofread all brands’ content before publication Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement
- Attend regular briefing meetings with different team members
- Collaborate with marketing team members
- Organise and attend photoshoots in different properties
- Create a photographic and video library for various hotel and Food and Beverage brands
- To perform any further duties as may be required by the company from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related qualification
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work simultaneously with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Creativity and passion for brands and hospitality
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Solution-driven self-starter with a can-do attitude
- A keen eye for detail
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language