We are searching for an innovative production technician to join our team and ensure quality products are delivered on time. The production technician’s responsibilities will include supervising the control processes, performing various tests on products, writing up reports, diagnosing and resolving problems with products, methods, and equipment, and providing training and general support to the engineering team..
A successful candidate need to have experience in similar position.
- 1- 2 years relevant experience
- Fluent in English language
- Must be on the island now
- Knowledge of production is required
- Basic computer literacy is a must.
- Ability to work in a methodical and organised manner.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills and possess the ability to analyse problems rationally and provide solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent people / communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in manufacturing would be advantageous
- Must be a team player.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language