We are looking for Maintenance Technician who will will oversee and implement all entrusted maintenance activities and functions.This position is under the general guidance and supervision of the Maintenance Manager,
- To carry out regular inspections and examine for defects in building services, plant, equipment, installations, etc. and keep relative records.
- To carry out tests on building services, equipment, installations, etc.;including the use of test equipment and keep relative records.
- To perform preventive maintenance work and to carry out the necessary modifications on building services, equipment, installations, appliances, tools, etc. and keep relative records.
- To attend to faults and breakdowns of building services, equipment, installations, appliances, etc.
- To carry out fault identifications and localization and subsequent repair works on building services, equipment, installations, appliances, etc.
- To examine drawings, wiring diagrams and specifications to determine the appropriate method and subsequence of operations.
- To operate and maintain all machinery and equipment.
- To supervise contractors’ personnel carrying out maintenance, servicing or installation works, and ensure that work is carried out to standards acceptable by the company.
- To perform technical support to assist with the design, development, installation, operation and maintenance of building services, equipment, installations, etc.
- To ensure that all operational, safety and security standards and regulations established by the company are adhered to at all times.
- To provide support to the rest of the staff of the Maintenance department as required.
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in a similar environment
- Very well organized and analytical
- Wireman’s licence A
- Able to work on all kitchen area appliances, refrigeration and electrical equipment
- Able to work flexible hours and on own initiative
- Knowledge of Plant Room would be considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English language
Applicant MUST be in Malta now