Our client in Malta has an open vacancy of a Maintenance Technician to join their team on a Full-Time basis.
- Attending daily maintenance duties
- Assisting in new installations of machines
- Performing routine maintenance of machinery
- Other general maintenance duties.
- To perform preventive maintenance work and to carry out the necessary modifications on building services, equipment, installations, appliances, tools, etc. and keep relative records.
- To attend to faults and breakdowns of building services, equipment, installations, appliances, etc.
- To carry out fault identifications and localization and subsequent repair works on building services, equipment, installations, appliances, etc.
- To operate and maintain all machinery and equipment.
- To perform technical support to assist with the design, development, installation, operation and maintenance of building services, equipment, installations, etc.
- To provide support to the rest of the staff of the Maintenance department as required.
- Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Wireman A/ B License will be considered an asset
- 1-2 Year Work Experience in a similar role also considered an asset
- Very well organized and analytical
- Able to work flexible hours and on own initiative
- Knowledge of Plant Room would be considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English language
Applicant MUST be in Malta now