Our client is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to ensure a robust understanding of all the Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) systems within the facility.
In this role you will assist the Head of Maintenance in his wide spectrum of technical duties which include but are not limited to installations, (both mechanical and electrical), repairs, calibration, and maintenance of all the facility equipment according to health and safety regulations.
- Troubleshoot and repair several different systems (both mechanical and electrical) within the facility in a timely manner
- Responsible for all tools and equipment, including the spare parts store and usage of all maintenance material in the provision of a fully-fledged handy person service delivery
- Work with and make technical recommendations to the Head of Maintenance on improvements of facilities and plant equipment
- Diagnose faults, replace or repair parts, test and carry out any calibration procedures after repair to ensure full functionality of the said equipment
- Promptly address complaints and resolve problems as well as oversee the supervision of contractors working on site
- Record and log all work/repairs done as instructed by the Head of Maintenance to ensure full traceability of works
- Basic office work such as logging of data, filing, etc.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Be able to work in a team on a daily or with a rotating on call/standby roster
- Previous experience in this sector will be considered an asset
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Maltese & English
- Currently living in Malta