Our client is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to ensure a robust understanding of all the Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) systems within the facility.
- Reports to Cluster Maintenance Manager and/or General Manager
- Inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work as per forecasted workloads in accordance with Maintenance Manager
- Supervise and train workers
- Coordinate maintenance activities.
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
- Maintain all inventory and equipment, and ensure proper storage.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
- Conduct preventative maintenance work.
- Conduct follow-ups on all maintenance and repair work.
- Conduct safety inspections as scheduled.
- Establish strategies to meet workload demands on time.
- Strong knowledge of building trades, cleaning procedures and maintenance.
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations and practices.
- Effective budgeting and performance management.
- Fantastic organizational and leadership skills.
- Great eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related communication tools.
- Great time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.