Our client is seeking to recruit Maintenance Managers. If you consider yourself a resilient leader who has a proven track record of driving change through strong leadership and communication, then you should consider this challenging position. Reporting to the Packaging Manager or Operations Manager.
Some of responsibilities
- Responsible for the management of a technical team
- Responsible for the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, installation and commissioning tasks on plant and equipment, according to standards and established practices.
- Main contact in the event of plant breakdown to ensure the provision of prompt support to minimize down-time.
- In this position you will be given support and opportunities to drive your own success, expanding your technical knowledge and create a career you can be proud of.
- A degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of three (3) years related job experience.
- In-depth knowledge of preventative maintenance practices and systems.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Time management, planning and scheduling skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Oral and written communication skills.