The job encircles around the planning & operation of the activities engaged by the organization, with first preference on lighting requirements.
- Carrying equipment, loading/unloading, delivering/returning equipment to and from stores
- To ensure highest operational backup, the job holder is directly responsible to setup, operate and dismantle jobs assigned to him from day to day. This also implies that the job tenant is to act as the final referral point and is to assume full responsibility of assignment.
- To work closely with other departments to maintain work schedules and effect changes and revisions as necessary
- Managing lighting stores efficiently by liaising with technicians and sales team to prepare equipment before a job, and sort out the stores again when equipment returns to the warehouse. This also holds for client collection/returns that involve lights or lighting equipment.
- Implement Approved Company Schedules and Policies
- Remain flexible to any other reasonable requirements the company from time to time may require
- Support Management and other employees in pursuit of accomplishing of tasks and desired targets
- Enforce rules, regulations and codes of practice established by the Company Management
- Actively participate, strengthen and enrich the team spirit which is the fundamental backbone of successful projects
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the Company’s ISO – Integrated Management System
- Adherence to all ISO related policies, work processes and procedures
- Scheduling and Equipment Booking Platforms;
- Knowledge of lighting equipment;
- Communication and Accountability skills;
- Customer care skills;
- Works well under pressure;
- Time management & Organizational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Team player;
- Having a continuous improvement mentality;
- Having the awareness and ability to handle manual tasks in a safe manner as per industry requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.