One of our clients is seeking to employ a Key Account Manager. Potential candidate will be responsible for managing the Company sales in key accounts in order to meet NSR, profit and volume goals specified by the Company’s strategic business plans as communicated by the Head of Sales & Marketing.
Some of responsibilities:
- Key Account Management / Wholesalers
- The Key account Manager is responsible to achieve targeted NSR, volume and NSR/UC of designated customers, including managing credit, sales orders, deliveries, commercial deals/ contracts, damaged or expired products, total product age management, marketing and promotional opportunities.
- The Key Account Manager is responsible to manage, with supervision of the Head of Sales & Marketing, negotiations and contracts (in line with commercial policy and approved budgets) with designated customers, to ensure implementation and execution of targeted MSL and PICOS (merchandising) standards as per brands guidelines and commercial annual plan in order to achieve set NSR, volume and NSR/UC targets.
- Responsible to regularly track performance and implementation of contracted counter performances and action in case of any deviations vs agreed and contracted services with notification to the Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Ensure the proper execution of new product initiatives, in line with the guidelines submitted by the Marketing team / Brand Managers.
- Ensure sell-out of all GSD portfolio, in line with distribution & penetration reports issued by the respective Brand Managers.
- Assist the Head of Sales & Marketing in the preparation of the annual sales budget and the achievement of the approved annual sales target.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure development and implementation of portfolio and promotion strategies / consumer campaigns.
- Recommend to the Head of Sales & Marketing, optimisation on logistics and administration services of customers.
- Identify and capitalize on marketplace competitive concerns and opportunity gaps while maintaining a cost/benefit positive focus.
- Maintain and adhere to the Credit Processes and procedures, ensuring on time collection of all account receivables from the respective key accounts.
- Resolve product or service problems and disruptions and customer complaints involving any issues in the respective key accounts, in an effective and timely manner.
- Expand the key relationships by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives and mutual benefits.
- 1-2 years experience in similar position
- Management Skills
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate team members
- Excellent business communication and presentation skills
- Ability to toggle between strategic and detail-orientated thinking
- Ability to influence across multi-functional teams and work in a matrix environment
- Strong work ethics, perseverance, and flexibility
- Organisational and planning skills
- The ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines and targets
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the products and/or services being promoted
- Knowledge of competitors’ activities and pricing strategies
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel and correct data analysis skills
for candidates with fluent English language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.