The Junior Brand Manager’s role is to ensure that brand is developed and grown in line with company strategies and goals, as well as aligned with principal’s guidelines and global/regional strategies. It is the duty of the Brand Manager to develop and implement initiatives which are delivering top and bottom line growth, while building brand value and equity in Malta.
A successful candidate need to have experience in similar position.
- To develop and implement brand strategy and key initiatives in order to ensure profitable growth of volume and revenue.
- To deliver, together with HOM and sales, brand annual and monthly targeted volumes, NSR, gross margin and NC for assigned brands.
- Responsible for planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- To create and manage annual activity calendar in order to establish and maintain product branding and achieve targeted volume, revenue and margin growth.
- To propose budget (DME) and investments and to manage the budget for advertising, activities and promotional items in line with company and principal’s procedures and guidelines.
- To provide competitor and channel insights analysis on ongoing basis, as well as to analyse sales forecast, actual results and relevant financial in order to ensure that brand is reaching set volume, market share and financial targets.
- To develop and update PICOS standards for the brand (“must have product” list per channel, merchandising standards for channel), prepare training materials and guidelines for sales and activation team.
- To contribute in the implementation of PICOS for the brand by setting and aligning annual and quarterly targets with CEM and monitor execution.
- To propose new products in order to close gaps in the portfolio, meet consumer and shopper needs. Accountable to lead development and launch preparation from idea to execution stage, ensuring that all stakeholders are involved and that launch is conducted within targeted timeframe.
- 1- 2 years marketing experience
- Fluent in English language
- Must be on the island now
- Understands fully brand mission, identity and design principles, brand positioning, core brand elements, target group, brand attributes. Capable to present to others and train others.
- Able to understand market situation and trends, key channels and trade structure. Can, based on insights, predict trends and incorporate in analytics and strategy development. Understands basics of channel evolutions and can incorporate such predictions into brand strategies.
- Good usage of Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point. Understanding and usage of social media.
- Knows how to handle the project, including planning the project from conception to implementation, mapping out a timeline, executing each phase, managing the budget and communicating among all stakeholders. Has ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Understands P&L, value chain, as well as basic retail math.
- Ability to collect, organize, visualize, and assimilate data. Able to see patterns, draw conclusions, and find solutions.
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language