We are looking for an IT Systems Administrator to assist and oversee the IT server infrastructure, network environments and eager to learn new technologies.
- Management of the company’s IT infrastructure, including the data centres, DR, physical network, and server applications and software.
- Design, administration and documentation of systems and services such as servers, storage area networks, wired/wireless networking, virtual infrastructure, routers, firewalls, databases, VOIP systems and security.
- Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans for the company’s infrastructure.
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation
- Assist with regular hardware procurement, involved in recommendations and negotiations with suppliers.
- Perform installations, upgrades, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and fine-tuning of production and office systems.
- Provide technical support to the business units daily that complies with the company’s IT Service Management standards.
- Research, develop and implement new technology initiatives.
- Actively participate in the decision process for the introduction of new systems and infrastructure-related projects.
- Train team members on existing and new technologies.
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
- Perform any further duties as may be required by the company from time to time.
- Excellent communicator, analytical and organised.
- At least 4 years experience in managing, operating and maintaining IT infrastructure and services
- Able to manage and maintain a Windows Server AD infrastructure, sites and services.
- Managing Citrix / Terminal Server installations
- Managing server virtualisation technologies like VMWare Server/ESX or Microsoft HyperV/Virtual Server
- Cisco Certified Network Associate or Professional – CCNA/ CCNP
- Knowledge of Network Security (Firewalls, Access Control, NAT, VPN, Mikrotik)
- Working knowledge on Microsoft Azure/ AWS
- LAN Routing and Switching design, configuration and troubleshooting (VLANs, IP Subnetting, etc.)
- Exposure to technologies such as Jira Service Desk, Confluence, Office 365 Apps, 3CX
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Must be organised and have the ability to manage different projects.
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently
- Must be a team player
- Good interpersonal skills to integrate with a high-performing team is essential.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.