Our client is seeking a highly motivated and skilled IT Helpdesk Support Officer to join dynamic team. As an IT Helpdesk Support Officer, you will play a crucial role in providing technical assistance to employees and ensuring the smooth operation of various technologies used within the organization. This position offers an excellent opportunity to work with a wide range of technologies and collaborate with team members from different business units across the group.
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with the IT department’s procedures and guidelines.
- Assisting in installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining IT equipment, network devices and other IT systems as required and in accordance with the IT policies and procedures.
- Document technical issues and solutions for future requirements.
- Support and maintain the company’s desktops, laptops, printers, copiers, desk phones, mobile devices and any other equipment which falls within the IT’s inventory.
- Manage incidents and service requests through JIRA service desk.
- Assist in the evaluation, purchasing and installation of IT hardware and software.
- Provide basic training to end-users when necessary.
- Resolve support requests and escalate when necessary.
- Maintain and update documentation and inventories as required.
- Identify potential changes and system improvements.
- To perform any further duties as may be required by the company from time to time.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- General understanding of network protocols and technologies CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Office 365.
- Knowledge of video conferencing an IP Telephony.
- Ability to solving technical problems.
- Being able to work within a team as well as working on own initiative.
- Good command of English.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.