The HVAC technician is responsible for carrying out Maintenance and Repairs on ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment, while adhering to company policies and procedures, working principles and the relevant regulations at all times.
A successful candidate need to have experience in similar position.
- Maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with customers’ queries.
- 1- 2 years experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
- Trade school Diploma in HVAC technician or a suitable equivalent.
- Fluent in English language communication and good writting skills
- Must be on the island now
- F Gass (Categories 1-4 and HVAC)
- Valid drivers licence
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigiration and heating.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in lince with HVAC protocols.
- Basic computer literacy is a must.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills and possess the ability to analyse problems rationally and provide solutions.
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with clients and team members
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language