The Human Resources Manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of the human resource function, which is key for supporting the company’s achievement through its people and human capital.
- Develops and administers human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel
- Develops an Employee Handbook as part of the identification and development of policies and procedures
- Plans, organize and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program
- Review job descriptions and rewrites as necessary
- Analyzes compensation to ensure that salary and reward are competitive against industry benchmarks
- Monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary
- Conducts recruitment effort for all personnel
- Ensure all employees are registered with Jobsplus and that their statutory benefits are safeguarded
- Apply for New/Renewal for working permits with Identity Malta for the employees that require them
- Establishes and maintains department records and report
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, as required
- Training and development of associates including mentoring and coaching them.
- Conduct the Induction training to onboard employees
- Take any disciplinary actions required.
- Working in line with the head of recruitment team
- The above list is not exhaustive. You will be required to undertake other duties to support the needs of the Company.
Skills, Qualifications & Attributes
- A first degree in Human Resource Management, General Management or Occupational Psychology with a postgraduate qualification being considered an asset.
- Three years of experience working in a Human Resources Role
- Strong Knowledge of Maltese Legislation & Employment Law
- Strong Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- A high level of integrity and a conscientious approach to work.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language