Responsible for giving support in the day-to-day duties within the HR function, performance management and employee relations function, and support the business sectors within the company.
- To manage the Company’s performance management programme which includes ensuring that all the employees have an approved and updated job description and training in place, and that final appraisals are carried out.
- To provide company induction training for all company employees, outsourced workers and self-employed providing service to the company.
- To supervise the maintenance of updated personal records of all employees by processing new hire, transfers, promotions, and terminations, both in employee files as well as HR systems.
- To assist the HR Manager on disciplinary and grievance issues where necessary.
- To prepare HR reports and ensure that these are issued within the stipulated timeframes.
- To assist the HR Manager by participating in the organisation of the Company’s Training and Development programs and assist in coordinating with departmental managers to ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
- To implement policies and procedures to provide an effective relations service and to encourage harmonious industrial relations within the Company.
- To assist the HR Manager on ad-hoc projects as required, such as KPI process.
- Experience in giving Training and Training Development of Employees
- Expertise in building upon existing HR programs
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Diploma in Human Resources or equivalent
- Experience on KPIs