Support in formulating our company organisational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. HR Executive – Learning & Development will drive company values, ensuring all training and development activities are strategically linked to the organizations’ vision. Identify and address employee and organizational development needs, plan suitable training initiatives, and maintain the yearly training plan.
- Ensuring employees have access to the appropriate tools to successfully perform their jobs
- Supporting managers to prepare for the yearly appraisals
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through feedback sessions and discussions with managers
- Aligning current training and development programs to effectively impact key business indicators
- Collaborating with Managers regarding employee performance; developing process for retraining, as needed. Regularly surveys staff and management to identify training needs and/ or “gaps”.
- Measuring the effectiveness of training to ensure a return on investment.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a skills and competency framework and assessment for all employees within the workforce.
- Analyse all training program results and communicate to the HR Manager training effectiveness.
- Ensure the required mandatory training for all employees is carried out by the EHS Manager and external providers as necessary, paying particular attention to Fire, Safety and EHS.
- Oversee the company’s performance management program including career path, and performance improvement plan activities.
- Completing required reports, records, and other documentation.
- Experience in similar position within HR department
- Excellent communication knowledge in English language
- Certification in HR
- Basic computer skills and proficience with MS Office products