Our client is looking for Operation manager.
We are looking for Graphic Designers to create innovative and high impact visuals for different types of media. The role also involves working closely with the marketing team in terms of researching and coordinating marketing projects and campaigns.
Some of responsibilities:
- Develop creative material for a multitude of channels, including website banners, social media artworks, display adverts, templates, web landing pages and other design collateral
- Ensure that all design-related content adheres to the specific identity and guidelines of each brand and reflects each brief correctly
- Collaborate regularly with our team of marketing coordinators and other departments to ensure that requirements are met whilst contributing with feedback in the process
- Proactively generate new ideas and concepts that add value to the initiative or project at hand
- Keeps up to date with latest trends (design, music, visual arts, social media, culture, competitors)
- Translate any form of copy and content into attractive and engaging visuals
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in the use of design tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite and other applications
- Strong know-how of design fundamentals with regards to layout, colours, typography, patterns.
- Meticulous attention to detail in visual composition and in graphic design
- Creative vision, skillset and open on sharing ideas
- Passionate about design and aesthetics
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Have a very good command of the English language
- A portfolio to be submitted upon application
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.