Our client, a well known and established live Casino in Malta is seeking to employ Gaming presenters. To be successful in this role, you’ll need good command in English language and good computer skills as well as being a team player with smart appearance. No experience needed, since industry leading training will be provided, but it will be considered and asset.
In this role you will be managing the tables and games in a professional manner and in accordance with company procedures and gaming regulations. Ensuring that the highest standards of efficiency and customer satisfaction are maintained. Achieving increasingly high standards of performance by collaborating with the gaming inspector and supervisor.
- To guarantee that the highest standard of efficient dealing and game management is carried out in accordance with company procedures and the Gaming Act, as well as ensuring that the rules of the games are always observed.
- To start each new game within but not exceeding the pre-set time interval appearing on the screen.
- To create a pleasant, friendly and welcoming atmosphere when greeting new players. This must be reflected in the tone of voice, facial expression, posture and attitude.
- To explain the rules of the games to customers.
- To call “no more bets” in good time, to make sure that the call is observed always and that no more bets are accepted, added, removed or changed once they have been given and accepted.
- To keep up a proficient and clear commentary on all transactions carried out.
- To ensure a high standard of security against all cheating.
- To notify the supervisor immediately of any equipment malfunction.
- To collaborate with the supervisor to improve the games and other related matters.
- To keep the tables and their surroundings free of clutter.
- To maintain the highest possible standard of customer relations and company reputation.
- To give appropriate handover at the change of shift.
- To conduct any other reasonable tasks as may be directed by the employer from time to time, in accordance with company exigencies.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Smart appearance;
- Excellent command of English;
- Basic IT knowledge;
- Be a team player;
- A flexible approach to work;
- 3-weeks industry leading training to become a Game Presenter.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Monthly Performance and Loyalty Bonuses.
- Privilege Discount Card to be used in many establishments across the island.
- Regular team building activities and events.
- Individual development and career progression opportunities.
- Discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Workshops related to Make-Up, Game Presentation and Communication.
- Basic health insurance.
Applicants that are in Malta now will be given preference,
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.