We are seeking for a hard-working, energetic employee who is passionate about delivering on the promise of excellence in customer service, on a position of Front Office Receptionist. By providing personalized attention to our visitors, guests and owners, you will help us grow a list of satisfied clients and excel in customer service.
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have, responding to requests
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer(s)
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Communicate with clients through various channels as instructed by the company
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
- Maintain the general office filing system
- Good standard of education
- European language will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, fluency is a must
- 2-3 years of experience in similar position
- Be computer literate
- Has previous working experience in Front of House operations in hospitality
- Able to work on his/her own initiative and take decisions when not supervised
- Willing to work flexible hours including weekends
- Be able to handle the reception duties in the indoor pool area.
- Knowledge of Opera will be considered as an advantage
- Flexible to work day and night shifts
Applicant MUST be in Malta now
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.