We are seeking for a hard-working, energetic employee who is passionate about delivering on the promise of excellence in customer service, on a position of Front Desk Receptionist. By providing personalized attention to our visitors, guests and owners, you will help us grow a list of satisfied clients and excel in customer service.
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have, responding to requests
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer(s)
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Communicate with clients through various channels as instructed by the company
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
- Maintain the general office filing system
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or Similar role is a must. Preference will be given to any candidates with experience in 5 star hotels.
- Good standard of education
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- European language will be considered as an advantage
- Be computer literate
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Able to work on his/her own initiative and take decisions when not supervised
- Willing to work flexible hours including weekends
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Flexible to work day and night shifts
Applicant must be in Malta now
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.