The front desk Reception Team Leader is responsible for the day to day running of the front office department. It is up to the team leader to ensure all staff of the department are working in accordance with their respective job descriptions and abiding by the company policies and procedures.
A successful candidate need to have experience in similar position.
- Assist clients with booking appointments, check out, rebooking and payment taking and other receptionist duties.
- Aide the receptionists with any queries they may have;
- Train new staff members in the team;
- Write up monthly rosters for the team, ensuring requested hours and leave are taken into consideration;
- Liaise with the Head of Department any feedback (both negative and positive);
- Maintain a clean and tidy reception area;
- Monitor office stationery and equipment and order when needed;
- Control inventory relevant to reception area;
• Must be on the island now
• Be fluent in communication in English
• Good working knowledge on the similar position
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language