One of our clients is currently seeking an experienced Environment Manager to join their team.
- To establish, document, implement, maintain and continually improve Environmental Management Systems within the Company in accordance with legal, TCCC & ISO 14001 Requirements.
- To identify Environment aspects of the Company’s activities, products and services that are under the Company Management’s control and influence, considering planned or new developments, or new or modified activities, products and services.
- To maintain procedures for controlling the identified Environmental aspects
- Work with the Operations Manager to establish and maintain an Environment Management programme in the form of a yearly QMS Business Plan to facilitate the achievement of the Company’s yearly objectives.
- To draw up an annual Environment Budget
- To encourage and review any Environmental suggestions.
- Bachelor’s degree in the environmental or engineering field
- Experience in Local Environmental regulations
- Good communication skills
- English language
- Knowledge of Maltese Environment Law
- Experience in ISO 14001
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.